Monday, January 12, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

hosted by Peggy

FOR TODAY, January 11, 2009


Outside my window...
the frost is still blanketing the ground, though it is already 9:30

I am thinking...
I sure do miss Spring time

I am thankful for...
God's forgiveness and mercy

From the learning rooms...
I'm still studying for my class, currently learning about computers

From the kitchen...
I think I may fix up Almond Date Biscotti later

I am wearing...
pajamas, still

I am creating...
ideas in my mind for springtime projects, plants

I am going...
likely nowhere today, just holed up where it's warm :)

I am reading...
about Joshua in the Bible, trying to go through the His word, front to back.

I am hoping...
for a fruitful day

I am hearing...
not much, however the washing machine did just beep at me (I'm done! I'm done!)

Around the house...
Oh me...I kinda slacked this past week, lots of things to keep me busy this week!!

One of my favorite things...
is visiting this blog, he's giving me ideas and the beautiful pictures help me to look forward to warm days ahead :)

A few plans for the rest of the week:
cleaning, studying, working to eat healthy, praising and learning about my Lord

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Resurrection Day, 2008

Ahhhh, spring...how I pine for thee!





1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to say hello, and let you know I subscribed to your blog via Bloglines. So even if I don't get around to commenting a bunch, I'm reading! *smile*

    Ashley
    www.homesteadblogger.com/Jonash2004

    ReplyDelete