Monday, December 22, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook 12-22-08


(got this from peggy at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ )

FOR TODAY...


Outside my window...I can see the sun trying to warm the frozen earth

I am thinking... that my mind is much lighter without the baggage of the past

I am thankful for... my husband who gives me more love than I could ever deserve

From the kitchen... just finished clean-up after breakfast

I am wearing...
sweat pants way to big for me and a warm thermal shirt

I am creating...
not a whole lot

I am going... to study shortly after this

I am reading...
and re-reading the instructions for this post thingy to make sure I'm doing it right

I am hoping...
our rain forecast this week doesn't result in disastrous roadways

I am hearing... Good Morning America and the washing machine

Around the house... things are quiet and warm

One of my favorite things... the peacefulness of a sunny winter morning

A few plans for the rest of the week: do a little cooking, alot of studying, general housework, being with my dear loved ones and celebrating the birth of the Savior of the world

Here is picture thought I am sharing..

Photobucket

...a picture from our honeymoon, a little over 3 yrs ago.





3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your Daybook! What a beautiful profile picture (a beautiful bride!) and I love the rushing river picture.

    Merry Christmas from snowy Nebraska! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful -- I love the photo! Where was it?

    I hope you and your husband have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aubrey, thank you so much for visiting! I'm glad you enjoyed the picture :) That was my favorite day so far :) I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas too!!

    Rebekah, thank you!! That picture was taken at the end of a bridge on the way up a mountain in Gatlinburg, we spent a few days there for our honeymoon. It was so beautiful there, I really hated to come home :) I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year too!

    Y'all stay warm up there!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete