Wednesday, February 25, 2009

You just put one foot in front of the other...

...That's all I really can do. I've stated my case, made my plea. Now I just have to have faith and keep going. Last week I mailed off the last $75.00 Penn Foster will receive from me. I suspect I will be resuming the course at the end of this week or beginning of next, whenever the check clears. I don't understand at what point the Scriptures or my own convictions meet the resistance of my husband's mind or heart. But I love him. I would die for him. If I ever lost him, I'm not sure what would become of me. And, if not for those reasons, he is my husband and I have an obligation to obey and submit, and to do so cheerfully. I'm still working on the cheerful part ;) But I agreed to at least try to finish this thing, so I will hold up my part and I know God will do His part. He is more faithful than I could ever hope to be. So I can at least try. I appreciate the prayers, and the thoughts. Sisters, I cannot express the way my heart swells when I go over comments left. Almost every time, that swelling makes it to my eyes, and it's like trying to see through fogged windows :) I do not know what I have ever done to deserve such a family in Christ, but y'all are good for my spirit. So, I'll just keep on keepin' on, clinging to Faith. Maybe Father has more in store than I can understand right now. So we're gonna wait and see :)


4 comments:

  1. Sweetie, asking God to give you understanding, patience, and much love. Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in prayer for GOD to show HIS glory and purpose in all this. It's hard but stand firm on your faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continuing to lift you, your husband and this situation in prayer to the Lord.

    Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in their girlfriend! Being a submissive wife is the best way to "win the heart" of your husband, really. That's what I have noticed on my end (smiles). But don't take it from me, put your faith and trust in the Lord. Take care!

    ReplyDelete