Monday, February 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook 2-23-09


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...the sun is shining brightly, making it appear warmer than it really is

I am thinking...I may not have to go to the doctor after all

I am thankful for...a husband who is so caring

From the kitchen...I will be baking bread today and 3 Bean Chili

I am wearing...the same pajamas I wore yesterday

I am creating...nothing new

I am going...to be doing some serious cleaning. Being sick gets me behind :(

I am reading...a book I've borrowed from a sister at church, learning about my fertility and signs that go along with different phases

I am hoping...that I am getting better and my body isn't playing tricks on me

I am hearing...the washing machine, my Monday morning ritual

Around the house...ugh. This place is filthy.

One of my favorite things...the daffodils in the yard. I've always called them buttercups, but they really ought to be called "honey cups" because that's what they smell like.

A few plans for the rest of the week: not sure yet, just have to see how I am feeling

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


I love cute little animals with pretend lisps :)

1 comment: