Monday, April 6, 2009

So honored


My dear sister-in-Christ over at Evening Shade Morning Latte informed me this morning that she had something for me over at her blog. What did I find? A gift! All I could do at first was think "Awwwwww". I've had a crummy couple of days, but to know that this lady who I do think alot of myself would consider me worthy of something like this (something I never expected), well it did bring a smile to my face.

It is the "Love Award" and the following description accompanies it: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find & be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated."

The rules of the award are as follows: Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to 8 bloggers that then need to choose 8 bloggers of their own to pass the award to. Include the following text depicting the award..."Each of the following ladies, I simply love. They each have faced their own challenges in their lives & the way they encapsulate their expierences endears them greatly to my heart."

The 8 ladies I would like to pass this one on to are:


I know that it's possible that some may receive this twice. I certainly do not want anyone to feel obligated to pass this on. I simply felt like these ladies deserved some recognition, 'cause they've been blessin' my socks off! Again, Nichole, thank you. I truly am blessed.

*****EDIT: I don't know how I could have done this. I feel so awful. This beautiful woman deserves to be included, more than I can describe, so I am going to have to add a ninth linkie :)

Sweet Mrs. Denise at Shortybears Place




7 comments:

  1. Oh NO!! Denise!! I knew I forgot someone!!
    How could I forget to put you in there?? Please forgive me! I'm about to go back and change the rules a little bit ;) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your dear heart, I love and appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Hester,
    You truly are a gem and I am proud to be a part of your world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting the award -- and thank you very much! You are much too sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. By the way, I'm giving it back to you!! You are indeed one my dearest bloggie friends, and I want you to have it from me as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Mrs. Hester, for sharing this award with me! Your thoughtfulness was a blessing. :) I have enjoyed visiting your blog, and the comments that you leave on mine always brighten my day. :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete