Monday, November 23, 2009




November 23rd

FOR TODAY... from Amy's Daybook

Outside my window... it's a typical late November day; kinda gray with a few leaves still holding onto to their branches.

I'm thinking...this is going to be a crazy week...

I am thankful for...dear family friends who are blessing us with venison...I do love venison :)

I am wearing...my pajamas still. Migraines have a way of doing that...

I am remembering...Thanksgivings of years gone by

I am going...to the Mennonite store in a little while, hopefully to find the remaining candies I need to make my little turkeys.

I am reading... nothing in particular at the moment, but I have some things coming up...maybe a new year's resolution?

I am hoping... I don't forget to make some bread and the pies later this week...

On my mind...Oh, wow...my mind is almost like a briar patch of thoughts anymore...all scattered yet tangled together.

From the learning rooms...still working on my online studies. They have changed the learning materials platform so hopefully things go smoother.

Noticing that...where do I start? Should I really get on a soapbox today? Okay, here's a simple one...apparently my migraine is not completely gone...

Pondering these words...<<>

From the kitchen...hopefully some tiny turkeys, some bread, lunch of some kind...I've got a rumbly in my tumbly!

Around the house...things are looking very, um, un-seasonal?lol I need to fix that!

One of my favorite things~Thanksgiving :) The family, the food, the time to just slow down and be with folks you love. Priceless

From my picture journal...

A picture from last year's autumn, but it still resembles our yard this year :) I'm a simple kinda gal, really :)

5 comments:

  1. By the way, I like your Christmas makeover, too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're back! Woohoo!!

    The leaves are just beautiful -- we won't have that many leaves on the ground until late December into January. I do envy places that have beautiful fall colors. Ours go from green to brown. :( But I shan't complain.

    I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,

    I'm glad to see that you have come back to visit your friends again in the blogsphere. =D I believe that I sent you an email awhile back, but you never responded. I suppose your on-line studies keep you quite busy, eh?

    Well, take care, and God Bless.


    ~Mrs. Lady Sofia~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebekah! I know your leafy pain, lol! It seems like ours are so bland compared to everywhere else. They have a lovely golden color, yes, but it seems like they ALL have that lovely golden color, unless I drive down the road :)

    Ms. Sofia!! No, I have not been that busy...apparently just scatter-brained! I am so sorry I haven't replied....I will have to hunt down that email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs.Hester, I just wanted to wish you and your hubby a very merry, verry blessed Christmas, with good memories to cherish forever! :)

    ReplyDelete